Longniddry Golf Club
Formed in 1921, Longniddry Golf Club has spectacular views out across the Firth of Forth and unusual combination of woodland and links. There are no par five holes (from the gents tees) and eight, four hundred plus yards, par four and many are very challenging, particularly in the wind. The course rewards the player who plots their way around the open fairways with its cunning bunkers, gorse, sea-buckthorn and punishing rough. The course is an Open Qualifying Venue.
Mary Queen of Scots is rumoured to have played golf in the Longniddry area around the mid 16th century.
Gents par 68, 6,260 yards
Ladies par 73, 5,785 yards
Visited 804 times, 1 Visit today