Gifford Golf Club
Gifford Golf Club is situated on the southern edge of the historic village of Gifford, this beautiful 9-hole course near the “golf coast” of East Lothian and just 30 minutes from Edinburgh. Surrounded by mature woods, farmland and parkland with the Lammermuir Hills as a scenic back-drop.
The course has a well deserved reputation for its first-class greens and is noted for its quality and layout, a layout that rewards thought and accuracy when approaching the greens that blend with the natural contours of the land. Laid out in 1904 and it has benefited from the remarkable fact that during its first 100 years the club had only four head greenkeepers, indicative of their love for the course, continuity of maintenance and steady evolution.
Gents par 71, 6,129 yards
Ladies par 72, 5,702 yards
Visited 430 times, 3 Visits today